Benefits of small rural school
- Multi-class teaching with younger children learning from older
- Mixed gender classes
- Brothers and sisters in the same school
- Caring, friendly atmosphere
- Low pupil/teacher ratio
- Great community spirit
- Large school site incorporating large tarmac play area, play maze, large pitch, spacious lawns, large parking space
- Three classrooms, general purpose hall, special education rooms and an ICT room. All classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards
- Aistear Classroom using Aistear Framework
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Active Parents Association.
- Actively involved in school activities.
- On-going fundraising.
- Organises social family events such as Christmas swim and family fun day.